- April 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- July 2017
- May 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- April 2014
- February 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- September 2012
- April 2012
Basic Obedience Group Class at Sunland Acres with trainer Catherine Towers
904-287-5246 (camp) or 904- 402-3621 (cell)
Marie Ouellette 904-683-5301 (salon) or 904- 589-7128 (cell)
Team Member at Green Dog Spa offering private lessons for Obedience, Rally & Agility
Pals & Paws Agility Club Orange Park
Head Start in Orange Park
K9 Obedience off Powers Ave
Jet Set Pets @ The Beaches
*Sit Play Stay
Susan Garrett Crate Games
One Mind Dogs
AKC.org - Obedience, Agility, Conformation,
Dock Diving, Rally, Barn Hunt, Fast CAT,
Scent Work, Tracking, Herding Earthdog tests and more
Dog Friendly Places Recommended by Our Community.
Please note we do not personally endorse these businesses.
Green Room Brewery
Home Depot / Lowe’s
Malls/Restaurants on patio (Panera)
Hobby Lobby/Michael’s/Bed Bath and Beyond
* Gifted Cork (Events on the Patio)
* Women Business Owners (WBO) Members!
"Howl"iday Pet Photos & Meowy Christmas!
Friday, December 21, 2018
Have your adorable pet captured at our first-ever Photobrate Pet Photo Booth!
We will have a holiday background & you choose virtual props!
There is no cost, however, RSVP by 10am Thursday 12/20 is required. You may call 904-683-5301, post on Facebook Event Page, or email with your preferred time. We are only able to accommodate the first 20 to respond, starting at 11am in 10 minute increments.
Can't wait to see you there!
The Green Dog Spa Team
Monthly Demo - Part 4
Sunday, August 26th, 2018, 10-11am
Held at: Green Dog Spa
11048-7 Baymeadows Road
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Review Parts 1-3, Face wash, CPR/First Aid Overview, Ways to get involved w/ your dog including Susan Garrett's "Crate Games" & "It's Yer Choice" Demos (clickerdogs.com)How often should you bathe your pet? Weekly, monthly, or longer?Things to consider:
- Rolled in something smelly?
- Live inside or outside?
- Fear, anxiety and/or aggression?
- Age? Sometime seniors need special care and can not stand for as long as they once did. We often need to adjust the groom as our precious pets age to keep them comfortable. This includes breaking sessions up into multiple days, changing haircut length, & doing the best we can while focusing on what's most important.
Articles on this topic:
We would love to talk more about your particular situation. Each pet is unique & has different needs. When bathing at home, use a mild shampoo or discuss if a medicated bath is best. You can use wet wipes between baths or to wipe pet after going outside to help with allergies. Also local honey can help people & pets with allergies. Please call 904-683-5301 for details or select link below to view blog with links to more articles.
Great job Mila, Taylor & Yoko for attending the National Dog Groomers Assoc. of America, Inc. Workshop & Certification in Ft. Lauderdale! We are proud of you & everyone on our Green Dog Spa team for continuing your education. This keeps us up-to-date on new techniques from industry professionals.We offer low cost grooming to pets without homes or those in special programs. It's an honor to help groups connect pets with their forever homes. Contact us for details if you know of a dog or cat in need.
Held at:Green Dog Spa11048-7 Baymeadows RoadJacksonville, FL 32256
R.S.V.P. - $25 Registration, Call 904-683-5301 to arrange payment.Topics include face trimming, basic CPR/First Aid (petlifesaverjax.com), Susan Garrett’s Crate Games & It’s Yer
Choice (clickerdogs.com), and ways to get involved with your dog around Jacksonville.Next: Sunday, August 26th, 10-11am
We’ll have demos the 4th Sunday of each month, except October will be the 3rdSunday.
* Dates and times are subject to change *Presenter Erica enjoys grooming, dog training, & photography. She has a Master’s Degree inCommunication from Florida State & 2 dogs (Marney & Lucky Stuart.) They have titles inCanine Good Citizen & Trick. Marney also has titles in Agility Course Test 1 & Coursing AbilityTest (B Fast CAT.) Green Dog Spa is co-owned by her & her mother, Lynn Lamoureux, & wasopened 7 years ago. Lynn is currently at our other location, Sunland Acres, a pet boarding
More details at greendogspa.com.
Observe a 1 hour demo 6/24/18 from 10-11am on Grooming Basics, Part 2. Cost is $25.
Green Dog Spa
11048-7 Baymeadows Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Call 904-683-5301 to arrange payment.
- 10 min. Review Part 1
- 10 min. Face trim
- 10 min. CPR & First Aid Overview
- 10 min. Ways to volunteer/get involved w your dog (Dogwood & other parks, Doggie events like Riverside Arts market, Brew Hound & Kanine Social, Landing, Home Depot, Salty Paws & Beach walks w dog trainer Greg, & Pals & Paws Agility Club)
- 10 min. Susan Garrett’s Crate Games Demo (clickerdogs.com)
- 10 min. Questions
Next Demo: Sunday, July 15th, 10-11am
(We will have demos on the 4th Sunday of each month, except July & October will be the 3rd Sunday.)
More information at greendogspa.com.
Presenter Erica enjoys pet grooming, dog training & photography. She has a Masters Degree in Communication from Florida State & 2 dogs named Marney & Lucky Stuart. They both have titles in Canine Good Citizen & Trick. Marn also has titles in Agility Course Test Level 1 & Coursing Ability Test (B Fast CAT.) Green Dog Spa is co-owned by her mother, Lynn, & was opened 7 years ago. Lynn is currently at our other location, Sunland Acres, a pet boarding camp.